I just found out about these two travel contests with killer prizes, so I wanted to spread the word to fellow travel lovers! The first is really quick and easy to enter. The second requires a little more time and creativity.
1) The Dealy World Tour Contest
- Prizes: The grand prize is a world tour to 10 international cities worth $20,000! Your hotels and flights will be paid for, and you’ll get three Dealy deals for free for each city. The runner-up wins an iPad 2. For third place, 10 people will win $100 towards Dealy deals in their city.
- How to enter: Easy–just fill out a form! And invite friends and share on social media for more entries.
- Enter by: April 15, 2011
- Enter here
2) Sony Reader $10K Getaway Giveaway
Sony has partnered with several travel bloggers for this contest. You will enter on a widget on one of the blogs, but all entries will feed into the same pool for the grand prize. Each blog will also select an additional winner for a smaller prize.
- Prizes: The grand prize is a $10,000 travel stipend (to be used to take a dream vacation), plus a Sony Reader Pocket Edition and $100 Reader Store gift card. Each blog will also choose an individual to win a Sony Reader Pocket Edition.
- How to enter: Pick a dream destination, and in 400 characters, say where you are, what you’re up to, and what you’re reading.
- How to win: The public will vote on the entries, and the one with the most will be the grand prize winner. The bloggers get to select the Sony Reader Pocket Edition winner for their blog based on their own criteria.
- Enter by: April 19, 2011
- To enter, start here. Then cick through to one of the blogs and enter directly on their entry widget (it will likely be in a blog post they wrote about this contest). You can enter as many times as you want on all of the blogs.