There’s never a lack of great things to read in the travel blogosphere. I’m always inspired the other travel bloggers I come across; I love learning about new destinations, absorbing advice, and gaining new perspective on exploring the world. Below are several of my favorite blog posts about travel from the last week. I hope you enjoy them!
- Almost Fearless lists eight different ways you can find a clean, safe, well-located and affordable place to stay while traveling, many of which I had never considered.
- Have Pack, Will Travel features a guest post that provides tips and advice on how to stay in touch with your loved ones while you are traveling.
- Nomadic Matt explains why Bordeaux is one of those places where even budget travelers should sometimes spend more money in order to get the true experience.
- A post on Brave New Traveler discusses the art of improv travel and compares it to to improvising on a stage.
- The Brooklyn Nomad outlines nine different destinations around the world that you should visit if you have an affinity for the Beatles (and who doesn’t?).
- Jaunted warns readers about five shopping districts around the world that are notorious for counterfeit goods.
- Feeling stuck in your job and want time to explore? Briefcase to Backpack provides advice for negoting a sabbatical with your employer.