I truly enjoy reading blog posts from other travel junkies. It’s a journey in and of itself! Here are some of my favorite recent posts from the travel blogosphere, which you should be sure not to miss. I hope you enjoy these as much as I did!
- Twenty-Something Travel is running a great series on planning your travel budget; in this post, she discusses cost of living while traveling.
- Everything Everywhere talks about how sometimes of the best parts of travel are things you don’t plan for, such as meeting amazing people along the way.
- Two Go RTW read an article about a couple that plans to travel the world in 29 days and explains why this is not such a good idea.
- Kaleidoscopic Wandering discusses life lessons learned from her recent experience at Burning Man.
- Camels & Chocolate presents a haunting photo tour of Barentsburg on the island of Spitsbergen in the Arctic Circle.
- No Debt World Travel stresses the importance of having medical travel insurance when you go abroad.
- Gettin’ Carried Away ponders why some people don’t like to travel and explains why she doesn’t mind waiting in security lines or taking long flights.
- What a Trip outlines some of the best things to do and see in Juneau, Alaska.
- Travelbug’s Blog lists five places in Australia that you should be sure not to miss.