My Monday blues always gets better when I take the time to catch up on some of my favorite travel blogs. Below is a list of some of the best travel-related blog posts I’ve stumbled upon from the last week. I hope you’ll take the time to read them!
- For those of us who aren’t digitally gifted, Nomadderwhere explains the tools and steps that go into making a great travel video, especially for job and contest applications.
- Are you a Vegas hater? Gary at Everything Everywhere explains why even as a thoroughly seasoned world traveler, he still loves Las Vegas.
- Almost Fearless addresses an issue with being a digital nomad that I never thought about before: when working from abroad with U.S. counterparts, it can be difficult when you are in a very different time zone.
- The Brooklyn Nomad features a guest post that lists 5 ways you can become a better backpacker.
- Heather at Europe a la Carte went to Riga, Latvia and recounts her favorite aspects of the city.
- Are some travel deals too good to be true? Twenty-Something Travel discusses whether riding the Megabus from Washington, D.C. to New York City for $1 was actually a good deal.
- Being equipped with basic language skills in foreign countries makes traveling so much easier. Fox Nomad offers a list of free online tools that can help you learn new languages.
- The 9 to 5 Alternative lists more free online resources you can use to learn various things online for free from any place in the world; perfect if you’re traveling abroad and have a laptop handy.
- Have some money to blow? Sharing Experiences discusses the 5 best international places for luxury shopping.